Belcan Software Developer in Wilmington, North Carolina
Job Number: 278991
Description: A Software Developer Intern job in Wilmington, NC is currently available through Belcan. In this job you will be responsible for providing deployment support for converting legacy applications to a modern supported technology stack. To be considered for this job, you will have a Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering.
Software Developer Intern Job Duties:
• Perform and support data quality, including conversion, migration, and cleansing.
• Design data services, SQL Queries, Tableau Dashboards.
• Modify Graphical User Interface (Java/Oracle Forms).
• Perform and support Testing activities.
• Participate in technical and design reviews.
Software Developer Intern Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering.
• Proven skill in Java or Python.
• Experience with databases such as PostGres, and/or Oracle.
• Familiarity with hosted Web Services like Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
• AWS Lambda Service experience is a plus.
If you are interested in this Software Developer Intern job in Wilmington, NC, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world’s most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Location: Wilmington , NC
Minimum Experience (yrs): Not Specified
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart