CTG DATA ANALYST - EXCEL & PP in Wilmington, North Carolina
Title: DATA ANALYST - EXCEL & PP
Job Number: 18204692
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 12 months with probable extension or possible direct hire
Location: Wilmington, NC
Job Title: Data Analyst
Work Hours: Monday-Friday; Days
Pay Rates: $20 to $25 an hour, based on experience and benefits choice
Candidates must have strong MS Excel skills; candidate will be tested on MS Excel during the on-site interview process. This should include experience with pivot tables, charts, graphs, formulas, etc.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
· Facilitate processes to efficiently fill multiple openings in a timely manner (routing resumes to the appropriate hiring managers, arranging phone and on-site interviews, providing feedback on candidates through the appropriate tools)
· Ensure contractor information is up to date in the Flexforce
· Track and report on status of open positions and pending needs
· Partner with the site locations on onboarding of new contractors
· Lead managers through onboarding/off-boarding processes
· Leverage Six Sigma and process improvement methods to identify opportunities to improve
Data and Analytics:
· Maintain accuracy of a number of spreadsheets daily with new data entry
· Prepare monthly and quarterly reports or dashboards for different process
· Identify trends in data and relay this into information for the business
· Develop predictive analysis to enable fact-driven decisions
· Respond to data requests from team and the business
· Prepare presentations and communication materials
Required Skills and Experience:
· Minimum Associates degree in a STEM discipline, Bachelor’s degree is a plus
· At least 1-3 years of spreadsheet/data entry/data analysis experience
· Experience with SAP, PeopleSoft, Fieldglass and SharePoint a big plus Able to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
· Basic Proficiency in verbal and written English language skills
· Well above average Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Proficient with MS Office/Suite
· Excellent communication and high level of interpersonal skills
· Basic HR, business and financial acumen knowledge
· Work experience in the administration of HR or Business processes or programs
· Able to function efficiently in a fast-paced work environment (taking initiative, working independently and handling multiple priorities)
· No third party resumes will be accepted
· Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
· All individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
· Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
· CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Taylor.Pittard@ctg.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Data Analysis / Management